Japan Adventure - April 1 to 13, 2018
Our photo adventures are all completely devoted to photography, ensuring we are at as many locations as possible when the light is at its best, including sunrise and sunset locations chosen for their particular aspect. Training will also be conducted along the way, where we can view and discuss each others work, see demonstrations of techniques to improve our images, both in camera and in Lightroom and Photoshop and practice the demonstrated techniques with on the spot guidance and feedback.
|Tokyo - 4 Nights
||The super modern mega metropolis that just has to be seen to be believed!|
|Kyoto - 5 Nights||The most traditional of Japanese cities with gardens, temples & geishas a plenty.|
|Osaka - 3 Nights
||Famous for it's food and fun, Osaka is the perfect place to end our adventure!|
April 1 to 13, 2018
Anyone with an interest in travel and photography at any level will benefit greatly from this magnificent adventure. We are totally committed to ensuring that all participants receive exactly the level and intensity of training and advice that best suits their current level and future aspirations.
* Pricing based on minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 participants.
Above price includes;
- All accommodation with your own private room in every city.
- All internal transport between major cities.
- Entry fees to all featured locations and events.
NOT Included in our price are;
- International airfares to/from Japan
- Visa if required (Note Australian citizens do not need a visa for Japan)
- Travel insurance
We look forward to hearing from you.
- David Harradine